Digital Marketing Associate
Our virtual brokerage is looking for a part-time digital marketing associate. The successful candidate will be either enrolled in college and studying marketing, communications or related field or have experience in marketing with social media emphasis a plus. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing. We’re offering a flexible schedule if you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We provide training and support, the opportunity to experience the fast-paced real estate industry from the ground up while gaining valuable work experience. We anticipate a 15-20 hour workweek.
- Assist with content creation for our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Collaborate with the development of new social media campaigns from the ground up
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Assist with the strategy, concept and development of informational videos
- Pitch ideas for proactive media pitching feature articles, presentations, videos and interviews that target potential customers
- Attend informational seminars/courses relevant to overall marketing objectives
- Assist with revision of marketing collateral
- Have excellent written & verbal skills
- Optimistic & Upbeat
- Able to multi-task
Ready to Join the Caza Tribe?
We’re looking forward to learning more about you. As part of the application process, we ask that you submit a calendar for Facebook or Instagram for 3 days including your theme and content samples.